Five reasons to ensure your School Formal Committee pick THE best DJ EVER
Five reasons To Ensure Your School Formal Committee Pick THE Best DJ EVERRRRRR!
School Formal is the ultimate in celebrations! It’s a party thrown in every seniors honour to celebrate the 12 years of schooling and study that goes into making you prepped and ready for your journey as a fully fledged adult.
One of the earlier but most important decisions the school formal committee needs to make is the entertainment.
Good Djs are in demand, so to ensure that you don’t end up with a dud, we put together the ultimate list of reasons why you want to get your School Formal Committee to choose the best Dj ever!
1. You want a DJ who can break the ice. Let’s be honest getting up and dancing in front of your entire year from school can start out a little awkies, after all your only human!
2. You defs want a DJ who is current. I mean who wants a DJ who only spins outdated formal tracks from their youth….no thanks.
3. You totes want a DJ who gets the occasional slow dance is crucial for formal night memories but you also want to rock out with your squad too.
4. A DJ who is good on the mic and can get your besties up and dancing is crucial but you also want the DJ to be good at putting down the microphone too, after all you’re there to dance not to listen to the DJ drone on all night.
5. Disco balls are a classic fav amongst graduating seniors but don’t underestimate good statement event lighting. You want a DJ who offers cool lighting options to ensure the atmosphere on the dancefloor is a little more club like then nanna’s 70th.