Senior year can be hectic, however, a little mindfulness goes a long way. Being present in each moment, and not skipping ahead worrying about the endless tasks and subjects to study, can help.
Try being habitually optimistic, turn down into up, fail into lesson and stress into success! You have got this, each exam, each test and each assignment. Today is a chapter not the entire novel, so step-by-step you head towards a successful graduation and the rest of your beautiful life.
We’ve put together a list of common and not so common inspirational quotes that are worth printing and putting on your vision board for a seamless senior year!
1. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
We here at Gather HQ love this quote. Let it also remind you to get outside and take a break every now and then, it’s amazing what a hit of fresh air and sunshine can do for you.
2. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”— Dalai Lama
This quote rings true, positive breeds positive, you’ll pass this exam… hell yeah you will with this quote.
3. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
When it’s put like that, it really does show you that there is no need to rush through your life and that there is time to go out and look at the stars tonight.
4. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” — Winston Churchill
This is so true. It all comes down to you and how you chose to see each situation, task or life event.
5. “Look for the positive in everyday, Even if sometimes you have to look a little harder for it” – Anonymous.
Some days are always going to be harder then others, however knowing this, is half of the battle.
6. “I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness” – Anonymous
Sometimes when there is endless daily school tasks to get through happiness might seem out of reach, however you can choose at any moment to simply feel happy, happy for your friends, your family, your future. There is happiness to be found, try and choose it today.
7. “Don’t give up, great things take time” – Anonymous
Often, it is on the verge of our limits where miracles can be found, so simply don’t give up, you have got this, now today and forever.
8. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it” – William Arthur Ward
Start imagining for great things will be yours.
9. “It may take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find its way.” – Anonymous
The Gather team love this quote, more so as it reminds us that time is available to us all and in time your hard work will pay off.
10. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
This is totes true. Form good habits now and senior year can only get easier.